Mastering the art of public speaking is the easiest way to persuade, influence and motivate an audience – whether that’s one person or a 1000 people. The ability to speak well in front of an audience is a valuable asset for those that can do it and a costly liability for those that can’t. Thankfully public speaking is a skill that can be learned, and this masterclass provides tools that you can put to use immediately.
You’ll have several opportunities to speak in front of an audience and the chance to craft a short presentation with the help of experts, in a safe and supportive environment. The day is full of activities to help you discover your unique voice, so you can communicate authentically.
What you’ll learn
- How to structure a presentation that will convince your audience to take action
- How to apply storytelling in your presentation to inspire your audience
- How to bring your message to life and leave a lasting impression
- How to use frameworks to answer questions and speak impromptu; and
- How to take control of your nerves and breathing to speak with confidence.
Want to impress at your next presentation? Let’s talk…